This Privacy Statement comes into effect from May 2018.
Holly Promotion S.R.L.S. recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and
This Privacy Statement describes the general practices adopted by Holly Promotion S.R.L.S. regarding privacy that apply to personal information that we collect, use and share relative to consumers and other individuals with our customers, business partners, suppliers and other organizations with which Holly Promotion S.R.L.S. has or plans to have a business relationship.
Holly Promotion S.R.L.S.
Via Calefati, 197 – 70122 Bari (Ba), Italy
Phone n. +39 0809148059 | email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Contact Form
- Work with us
The data required to subscribe to our section “Work with us” include:
WHAT WE USE PERSONAL DATA, WHY AND FOR HOW LONG
- Contact Form
In order to meet the users requests, the data provided through the forms inside the site are not saved in our database, we receive an email summary to our email address. The email containing the data from thecontact form is stored in the mail server for the time needed to receive and response processing.
We use our newsletter to send information and/or advertising material. Data released at the time of subscription to our newsletter are kept in our database until the interested user finalizes the cancellation procedure to the unsubscribe link always present in the bottom of each newsletter. After cancellation from our newsletter you will not be able to receive information and publicity material unless a new inscription.
- User Account
The user sheets are used to examine the various profiles and, to those considered suitable, propose working collaborations. Even the registered user can apply autonomously to our job offers, if it is in possession of the useful requisites to carry out the activity required. During and after the work data are used for both organizational and administrative purposes.All users can view, edit or delete their personal information in any time. Website administrators can also view and update this information . After deletion of your profile card you can no longer access our job offers, except by making a new registration.
RIGHTS TO PERSONAL DATA
At any time you can exercise your rights with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Holly Promotion S.R.L.S. Below is their general description and how to exercise them.
- Access and modify your data: you have the right to access your personal data and
request that they are correct, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent that you have provided for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes. In this regard, we remind you that are considered marketing activities the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the conduct of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction for the customization of the website and commercial offers based on your interests. Upon receipt of your request, we will promptly cease the processing of your personal data that is based on such consent, while other processing or based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
- Object to data processing: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request;before accepting it, Holly Promotion S.R.L.S. will need to consider the reasons for your request.
- Deleting your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation, you can request the deletion of your personal data. After receiving and examining your request, if legitimate, we will take care to promptly cease processing and delete your personal data.
- Request that the processing of your personal data is temporarily limited: in this case Holly Promotion S.R.L.S. will continue to store your personal data but will not process them, unless you request otherwise and the exceptions provided for by law. You can obtain the limitation of processing when you question the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is illegal but you oppose the deletion of your data, when we no longer need your data but you need it to exercise your right in court and when you object to the processing, during the period in which we assess the reasons for your request.
- Request your data or transfer them to a person other than Holly Promotion S.R.L.S. (This is your right to data portability). You may request to receive your data that we process based on your consent or a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we may at your request transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
In order to exercise some of the rights described above you can use our special section PRIVACY TOOLS.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
To safeguard the data security into the site we use various security tools such as: SSL or TLS certificates, encryption, anti-spam and anti-malware tools and technical personnel assigned to IT Security.
- SSL/TLS certificate
An SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate and its successor TLS (Transport Layer Security) are standard protocols that protect Internet communications; that is, ensure that sensitive information provided by users on the web (such as passwords, personal data and credit card numbers) remain confidential and are not intercepted in any way by third parties; this is due to an encrypted communication between the client server and the web server.
To increase the security of the passwords entered within the site are provided methods of encryption of the same.
- Anti-spam and anti-malware tools
We have several anti-spam and anti-malware systems to protect the site and our email boxes.
- Technical staff specialising in IT Security
In our staff there are professional figures involved in the maintenance and updating of the site, as well as the detection and elimination of any attacks to the same.
- Communication in case of breach of your personal data
If there are targeted attacks that violate the personal data of users (data Breach) our technical staff informs members of the incident and the security measures taken to address it
WHO WE SHARE THE DATA WITH
We share with our clients the composites, that is cards containing the following data:
For all users: Name, Height, Size, Shoe size, Four photos.
Only for models: Breast/chest waist, hips, hair color, eyes color. The user has the right during registration to accept or decline that this data is used by third parties for the fulfilment of the purposes present in the information.
Failure to consent will not be possible to continue with the registration as the it is also a prerequisite for the performance of work activities.
For the purpose of collecting statistical data, make a targettizzazione of our users in order to direct our information/advertising campaigns only to a targeted audience we use some tools provided by Google and Facebook such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities competent for compliance with the rules on personal data protection.
In Italy, the complaint can be submitted to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. More information on how to submit your application can be found on the Guarantor’s website, at https://www.garanteprivacy.it.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Occasionally, Holly Promotion S.R.L.S. may update this Privacy Statement, as well as other specific privacy statements. When this happens, Holly Promotion S.R.L.S. communicates these changes to users via an email or a notice on the website.